One word; amazing!
Our love for chia seeds and coconut led us to continue trialling new recipes with these ingredients. We think we found another winning combination; this chia seed pudding recipe is insanely creamy and a real treat for breakfast or dessert. Maybe I should take that back; it is a real treat regardless and could be consumed all day every day. This pudding certainly won’t last very long in our fridge.
This recipe serves two and only takes five minutes to prepare so ditch your usual breakfast and try this out; it will be worth it.
- One pack of creamed coconut (200 grams)
- 200ml of almond, coconut or vanilla rice milk
- Three Medjool dates
- Five tablespoons of chia seeds
- Blueberries and pomegranate
- Add the first three ingredients into a blender. Make sure to take any potential pits out of the dates
- Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until very creamy
- Pour the creamy mixture into a big bowl
- Rinse the chia seeds and add them to the bowl
- Stir the chia seeds into the creamy mixture
- Let the mixture set in the fridge for about 10 minutes
- Divide the mixture into two serving bowls
- Add the fruits