Bored of having porridge or toast with peanut butter and honey for breakfast? Try out this nutrient packed, delicious power breakfast!
Like mentioned in a previous post, fully dedicated to the awesomeness of chia seeds, chia seeds are a real power house due to their nutrient density. Because they are so nutritious, we like to add them wherever we can.
This recipe takes five minutes to prepare and serves two.
- 400 grams of coconut yogurt
- Two table spoons of chia seeds
- 75 grams of home-made Paleo granola
- 100 grams of blueberries
- A handful of cacao nibs
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt with the chia seeds
- Divide the chia seed yogurt over two bowls
- Wash the berries and add these
- Add the granola on top of both bowls
- Sprinkle the cacao nibs on top
Tip: instead of the blueberries, a banana works very well also providing plenty potassium!