In need of some extra energy?
Try this kale, parsley, ginger, red pepper and apple smoothie with bee pollen.
Bee pollen boosts your immune system and energy levels due to its wide ranging mineral and vitamin content.
This recipe will take about five minutes to prepare and will make two smoothies.
- 50 grams of kale
- 25 grams of parsley
- One red pepper
- One red apple
- Cube of fresh ginger
- Two table spoons of bee pollen
- 400ml of filtered water
- Add all the ingredients to the blender but leave some bee pollen to garnish
- Blend on medium speed for 30 seconds
- Poor the blended mixture into two glasses
- Garnish with the bee pollen