Kick-start your morning hydrated and energetic with this fresh and light smoothie.
Berries, ginger and parsley contain a variety of nutrients that help boost your immune system, allowing your body to fight the flu this winter. Dose up on these smoothies to prevent getting sick this winter! It’s very easy and quick to prepare so no excuses there!
Did you know that parsley is the world’s most popular herb?
This recipe will take about five minutes to prepare and will make smoothies for two. A blender is needed.
- Two carrots
- 50 grams parsley
- 100 grams blueberries
- 2cm ginger
- A scoop bee pollen
- 400ml coconut water
- Wash the carrots, parsley, berries and ginger
- Cut the carrots and ginger into bite size chunks
- Add all ingredients to the blender
- Blend on medium speed for 45 seconds
- Poor the blended mixture into two glasses
Tip: Garnish was raw cacao to give this smoothie a good chew.