These gluten and wheat free paleo cookies are a great snack for the whole family. Who said that cookies are not part of a well-balanced healthy diet? These cookies certainly are both delicious and healthy, containing four super food ingredients only.
This recipe will take about 10 minutes to prepare and a night in the dehydrator, making cookies for four.
- 50 grams of desiccated coconut
- 25 grams of sesame seeds
- Two large dates
- A table spoon of cacao powder
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend on low speed for 15 seconds or until the mixture is coarse
- Add the mixture to a baking sheet and shape the mixture into cookies with a moulding tool
- Lay the cookies out on a tray to dehydrate and over-night